Monday 10 December 2012

Ted (2012)


I really can't stop laughing every time I remember a scene from this movie, I got into so much trouble in class for laughing randomly. My teachers actually think that I'm crazy! But all that aside, Ted was a brilliant movie, The idea is just genius in my opinion. Moreover, Ted is such a loveable teddy-bear!

There were moments while watching this movie when I actually fell on the floor with laughter. One of the reasons why I loved this movie was that I had watched it on the night I finished my 1st term finals, so you could imagine how all that laughter dissipated all that stress away from my brain. The cast was just fantastic, Mark Wahlberg was exceptional, The scene when he was reciting  the "white trash names" to Ted was just badass. Another scene that made me stab myself from laughter was when Ted's stalker, Donny, was dancing in front of the TV, not sure why but I found it hilarious! I really liked the fact that Seth Macfarlane voiced Ted, being a huge Peter Griffin fan, that just added to the charm of the movie. Sam Jones was just hilarious as ever. Also, the CGI on Ted just fascinated me. The only negative thing I can say about this movie was that the plot was to cliché, that is all.

Keep in mind, this isn't a kid's movie, I'm saying this because a lot of families were taking their children to watch the movie with them! But if you want to laugh, I would really recommend watching this movie, think about it, it's a badass, party loving, weed smoking, smartass, talking teddy bear, what could go wrong? It has definitely gone down as one of my favorite comedies of all time, and it has a great soundtrack!
"DEATH TO MING!!!"

Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment