Sunday 23 September 2012

The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

I remember watching this movie when I was 5 and I did not understand a word, but for some reason I loved it and I remember when I came back from school I'd play it on the DVD. But that has all changed, I understand it now, obviously, and my love for it grew stronger. I don't know why some people hate this film, there is nothing wrong with it, I felt that it provided a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy and it had one of the best fight scenes that I've ever seen.

The production is just as good as the previous two films and the actors are still great. The storyline is very creative and the effects were just as amazing as ever. I also loved the fact that the movie was not predictable, I mean, who knew that Neo would actually die. This was a very risky step taken by the Wachowski brothers, killing the main character off is not easy, but I think they did the right thing. 

The final fight scene just blew my brain away, I have never seen such epicness since Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris! The setting was fantastic, the music was out of this world, the dialogue was very intense, and the stunts that were performed were fantastic. When Neo died, I won't lie to you guys, I actually cried. When the machines dragged Neo away I just got so emotional for some reason. 

This movie is one of the few movies in which the repeat value is very high for me and I would pop this in the DVD player any day. If there is one word to describe this movie it would be EPIC. To sum up, this movie is a blast from beginning to end and I give it a 10/10. I highly recommend you watch it.

"It ends tonight"
Ahmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment