Friday 31 January 2014

Best/Worst List of 2013

Yep, I said I'd do it, here's my list of the Best and Worst flicks of 2013, lets start off with the best shall we? And I'm not listing them in any particular order....

10) Iron Man 3

9) Don Jon

8) American Hustle

7) 12 years A Slave

6) Metallica: Through the Never

5) Captain Philips

4) The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

3) Dallas Buyers Club

2) Gravity

1) The Wolf Of Wall-street


Now for the worst, god help us......

10) Texas Chainsaw 3D

9) Movie 43

8) A Good Day To Die Hard

7) The Great Gatsby

6) The Hangover Part III

5) Grown Ups 2

4) One Direction: This is Us

3) Justin Beiber's Believe

2) Oldboy

1) Runner Runner 

1 comment:

  1. Oh comon! I couldn't help but disagree on The Great Gatsby there.. It was a beautiful sight to the eye.

    ReplyDelete